Friday 9 March 2018

Unicorn Sunset

Hello.  Welcome.  I won this Visible Image set from Ink Art Designs and this is it's first outing with me.  When I get a new product I like to start simply, so maybe someone has done this before, but this ones mine!!!


I used a hammered card base, stamped the unicorn and the sentiment from Visible Image's Believe In Unicorns and embossed with black powder.  Then I stamped the moon with Fossilised Amber DO.  It did not wipe nicely off the embossed area!!  I ended up re-embossing the unicorns head to get it glossy again.  I sprinkled red brusho powder and used my finger to rub the dry powder into the background.  Then I spritzed with water.  Wish I had taken a before and after photo cos that explosion of colour was pretty glorious!!

 Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Visible Image Show and Tell
Ink Art Designs Challenge
Penny Black and More Challenge - Feature a Creature
Time Out Challenges #104 - Bold
Word Art Wednesday Challenge 324/325 - Anything Goes
Ellibelles Crafty Wednesday Challlenge - All Creatures Great and Small
As You Like It Challenge - Single or Multiple Layers  single, cos I'm a lover of simplicity


8 comments:

Anita in France said...

What a fantastic explosion of colour around that magical silhouette, Gail ... bold and so vibrant! Thanks so much for playing along with us again at Time Out! Anita :)

sandie said...

Wonderful Gail, I adore the glow around the Unicorn, gorgeous card and thanks for joining Time Out

Ink Art Designs said...

I love the explosion of colour with the brusho's Gail. It's a handy tip to rub the brusho's in with your finger before adding the water.
It makes me smile to see you using this set - soooo magical.
Dot x
Ink Art Designs

Sue said...

This is fab Gail, unicorns and Brusho's, what's not to love! xx

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful card, love the background you created!
Thank you so much for joining us this month at Penny Black and More challenge!
By the way, this would also fit my new "Crafty Wednesday" challenge of All Creatures Great and Small - in case you're interested :) - direct link is on my side bar.
Ellie
"Ellibelle's Creative Moments"

Ellibelle said...

So nice to see you joining in at my Crafty Wedneday challenge and sharing your gorgeous creation there as well!

brenda said...

A really pretty inky creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Animals' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Jo Ann said...

Wonderful card! So blessed you joined our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday and hope you join us again in our current Challenge. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word in Psalm 31:24 which says, "Be strong and take heart, all you hope in the Lord." So sorry for my late comment, just been so busy!

JO ANN
https://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com