Monday 9 October 2017

Swans and Sevens and Rainbows

Hello.  Welcome.  Another post inspired by the WCMD challenges.  It kinda evolved a bit and became another twofer.  I quite like this little card blitz.  Mr Mojo is usually a bit slower on the uptake LOL.  So, numbers.  I had in mind 7, cos that's the theme of Milka's I Love Maths Challenge.  I remembered I had bought X-cuts 12 Days of Christmas ages ago and never used them.  So 7 = swans.  Christmas card then eh??


Since swans are traditionally white I decided to go all white on white.  I cut 7 swans and arranged them on my card.  Then I cut the number 7 and the letters using Sizzix alpha dies.  Then I'm musing.  7 swans a swimmin', 7 chakras, 7 colours of the rainbow, WHOA, rainbow.  Well, why not.........


Gosh, the same but different!   So I cut my coloured swans from a load of snippets from the scrap box.  Then I decided to cut the 7 and the words in a rainbow of colour as well.  What do you think??  


Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
MFT WCMD 2017 - ROYGBIV
Joy Clair WCMD Rainbow
Winnie & Walter WCMD 2017 - Rainbow Color Challenge
Winnie & Walter WCMD 2017 - Variations Challenge 
I Love Math Challenge - 7





7 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Love your rainbow of 7 swans swimming! Great idea for the rainbow challenge! Thanks for joining us at the Joy Clair World Cardmaking Day event!!

Lea Lawson said...

Such an adorable card!! I'm such a sucker for white on white, but your rainbow colored one is lots of fun!! Thank you for joining in on my Winnie & Walter WCMD Rainbow Color challenge! I hope you had a great time creating!! ♥

LeeAnn McKinney said...

WOW, you did a great job, and I really like this...
LeeAnn- Joy Clair DT.

Unknown said...

Lovely cards I am totally in love with them. Stay blessed

Neha said...

Love how your idea evolved in to rainbow. Thank you for joining us at I love math challenge #7

Valentina B said...

You combine wonderfuly two inspiration and you create two very interesting cards. Especially love white on the white it looks so elegant. Thanks for joining us at I love Math challenge with number 7.

Milka Gubo said...

Another great take on the challenge theme. Love the white one. :o) Thank you so much for joining and supporting I Love Math Challenge. Big hugs!! xx