Tuesday 31 October 2017

Quicky Quicky Christmas

Hello.  Welcome.  I haven't made a card for Rudolf days, which I like to do, cos at least it's one for the christmas stash.  So I made this quick card using embossing and dies in traditional red and green.  


I embossed a red panel with Cuttlebugs Snowflake embossing folder and cut the panel with a stitched rectangle die.  I die cut Sizzix Primative star from green glitter card and the God Jul (Merry Christmas in Norwegian) from red glitter card.  Can't beat a bit of bling.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Rudolf Days Challenge
Kaboks Utfordring 17 - Julekort i Tradisjonelle Farger
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 357
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Crop Stop Challenge 33 

7 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Bold, bright and Xmasy! Love the boldness of this great card. I think it would be perfect fora guy...has a masculine feel.

scrappymo! said...

Me again...not sure if my second paragraph printed so ...Thanks for taking part in the October Rudolph Days Challenge.

Lin said...

Lots of interest on this one, Gail, with the embossing and the glitter cardstock - thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Jane Willis said...

Love all that bling! I never seem to be able to cut glitter card without getting raggedy edges where the glitter comes off.
Jane (Rudolph Days GDT)

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a great idea Gail, I could do with creating some quick element Christmas cards as I still have a mountain of them to make. It will soon be upon us all before we know it.
Hugs & Wishes Tracey x

Esther Asbury said...

Your red/green card with lots of sparkle is very festive! Thanks for linking this up to Cropstop - do join us again and help us towards our goal of 100 links this month!

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 357 - hope to see you again soon x