Sunday 8 October 2017

Every Day Friends

Hello.  Welcome.  It was another lovely sunny day today with a frosty start so much time in the garden, digging potatoes and enjoying the sun.  So this evening I have been in the craft room, crafting like a crazy Gail, inspired by yesterday's world card making posts.  So here's a quick little card dedicated to my friend Jo, who is a great help to me and who puts up with my crazy.  Hugz

I used MME patterned paper and sizzix dies to cut the numbers.  Both stamps are from Sprinkle and Sparkle Girlfriend Support Set #3.  I used Colourbox black cherry chalk for the stamping and to edge the card.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
MFT WCMD 2017 - By The Numbers
Joy Clair WCMD - Make a Card For a Friend
Time Out Challenge 93 - Breast Cancer Awareness/Friendship
I Love Math Challenge - 7
Simon Says Stamp - Happy World Card Making Day




7 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful card and it is a perfect Breast Cancer card for Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Love the big 24/7! Thanks for joining us at the Joy Clair World Cardmaking Day Event!

Anita in France said...

Strong and bold, Gail, with a wonderfully supportive message! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

Cheryl said...

Great friendship card!

sandie said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful friend and she will love this amazing card x

Neha said...

Beautiful sentiment and really well executed card! Thank you for joining us at I love math challenge #7

Valentina B said...

Very supportive sentiment and I'm sure your friend is very greatful for you. You create such a beautiful card and thank you for joining us at I love math challenge with number 7. Hugs!

Milka Gubo said...

Oh so pretty. Love the sentiment and your take on the challenge theme. :o) Thank you so much for joining and supporting I Love Math Challenge. Big hugs!! xx